Monday 29 March 2010

Mothering Sunday

Mothers Day 2011 will be Different, Not hugely different but different all the same. There will be an added option for people who want to make mothers day Special. I currently personally think the take up will be mostly Young Children, (I WILL NEVER exclude older children or even adults) who want something Different.

It will be be a sheet of
A4 Photo Paper Folded, either into half or Quarters, and will have photos of the person copying my signs with the Text underneath.

I, Love and you. I reckon I could make a profit on charging £2.00 per card excluding time.

The Outside could be a bit more in Line with Wider Meaning and More Literally Based saying "Happy Mothering Sunday"

== == I == == _________ === Love === __________ == = You = ==

I will be making Test Cards before 2011, I hope to see you next year if not before. I look forward to reading your comments. Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment