Sunday 9 January 2011

Showing Me Your True Colours

There is one person who I would like to have sympathy for, all he seemed able to show me was that he was A complete and utter Twat. I am am sure that that he would like to be genuinly respected by me, I did not need physical strength to upset him, I just needed what I call twatisifacation to take place and it did. He was so small thinking that he could hurt me if I did anything to him, I actually provided the biggest pain of all - Fear. I am going to be harsh, because he made me think that he was a twat, I shall call him ‘twat’

I would have prefered not to have this ideat fearful of me but I was desperate when I did this nasty thing to him.

Sorry, but if I had played a joke on someone and they responded with scaring me, I WOULD BE APLOLOGISING TO THEM AND PERFUSLY. This Twat either lived or had a friend that lived 3/8 of a mile from me and only a couple of house away from a Friend of mine and has seen me talking to someone else who also lives only a couple of doors away from this house. This Guy is a Twat because he did not like the way I scared him so he chalenged it rightfully but has never admitted that the joke he played was not funny despite the fact that I have apologised to him for that incident and told him that I don’t respond to Practical jokes very well.

Because of this Twat, I have lost £250 a month Income, he had feeling for me which were negative, but he did not show me that he had feelings for other people on that bus. I will accept that I had a slight obsession about 5 people on the Back Seat, but they were people standing for that Journey.

Is it too much to ask a Sixth Former to give priority to his feelings about the people standing, assuming he had any? if there were 5 People on the back seat, that means there is a seat available for someone else. That twats name is Ben,

Ben, if you read this, I would like to hear you thoughts as well. If you do still come into Olney, It would be great for me to stop thinking of you as a twat, as I know that we agreed on Certain Issues. I do need you to fulfill your part of the Bargin. I have apologised to you for that incident and told you that I don’t respond to Practical jokes very well, but don’t remember you saying that the joke you played wasn’t funny I need you to say that you will never make any feel that they need to scare you to get their property back and that you will NEVER pick on anyone who you feel is slightly different from the the So Called ‘Normal’ or ‘Usual’.

I am not after being friends with everybody but I do want respect to go both ways between myself and people I travel with.
It would make me like the Journey into Work Again. Thanks, (Most Rovs) Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment