Monday 17 January 2011

TV News London 2005_07_07

On the News tonight they mentioned the Inquest about London 7/7.

I find the mention of the whole affair annoying, as I had to wait Six years to do a trip with a friend, as his mother was scared of Terrorism. Each Year Costs were going up and my Friend had to go by HST, that Meant London. I was waiting for that fateful day, I was in London on that day. Two years after that I was showing my friends the route I had been forced to take as a result of the Bombs. The bit that annoys me is that having to wait for it to happen in the first place, - this is part of the reason Why I have ended up turning into an Extremist with a Difference. The Trip did take place eventually, it left me feeling because I had mad that threat to his mother, If we do not go Around London, I will not be able to see him travel independently as my Railcard runs out this year.

For those of us who have Lost Loved ones I am happy to remember them, but for those that are Left, Let us just get on with life.

If we had got our backsides in gear, Al–Qaeda would be doing stuff in London, when we would be out of London, London was the Cheapest place to go and Guarantee getting a HST.

Also if anything went wrong in London the Consequences would not be as bad as I in London a mistake was Easily Rectified, where as in the west it was not going to be as easily rectifiable.

Al–Qaeda is the latest Organisation to make Bombs fake.

Also if we are really Serious about preventing Terrorism Should Lost Items not be found within hours, of the item being reported lost. and Lost Property Offices open

·The Same times as Left Luggage where Facilities Exist

·The Other Place, Normal Business Hours + Peak Travelling Periods Mondays to Fridays, Shopping Hours and Saturdays and Sundays

Why is it that the only Train Companies that have found a bag that I have lost are

1. East Midland Trains

2. Northern Rail

3. Trans Pennine Express

Opening Hours were variable

1. East Midland Trains, Leicester – 0400 to 0200 – GREAT ‘Most Mathemitical’ Status Granted

2. Northern Rail, Bolton 1000 to 1300 – MOST UNACCEPTABLE Giving the Terrorists an Upper Edge

3. Trans Pennine Express Manchester Airport, Opening Hours Not Known, BUT ITEM WAS FOUND – FREE TRAVEL WAS Granted to me to collect. ‘Most Mathemitical’ Status Granted

In fact Heritage Railways are better at Finding and returning Lost Luggage then Most National Network Operators

As Provocative as these posters might be, unfortunately they are my Genuine (Non Religious) Beliefs

I am looking to focus my beliefs on a more Love Your Neighbour Stream, but would need Muslims and Christians to put aside differences, After 7/7 there were multi faith Services, Focus on Love God and Love Neighbour and Agree to Disagree on the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment