Saturday 8 January 2011

Radical Answers to BANKING

Anyone who wants to open an account in my opinion should be able to do so without making any appointment, If Nationwide had let me do so, My Finances would have been bettrer managed. If I had been able to put just £10 pound into a Current account I then would have not been able to lend it to anyone, (the banks not knowing this - hint to them) and then my Platform for sorting out my finances would have been used. If I wished for Travel Insurance or a Credit Card, then I would have liked to have applied for that at another opertunity. This would have meant that I would have been so much Better off, and less of a risk to the Banks. Although I did not have any ID on me at the time tried to open an account, I think I would have been able to get soem and get back to the Bank in time before they close.

People who may be slightly Vulnerable will not be Visably noticable to the Cashier.

Also if a Bank takes over another, Customers Should be given to choice as to when there new account takes effect. With Barclays when they merged with the Woolwich, my account changed over on the 20th, That was Usless to me as I had olny 5 days inwhich to inform Payroll at my place of Work, So I opened up anthoner account so that I had an account up and running well before Pay Day.

When on I had realised that I had Standing Orders going out the next day out of an account that no longer had Money going into it Barclays should have in my view should have either have simply said "Sorry it is too late to change them" or changed them without the making the need of an appointment. If I want an appointment to I will ask for one.

I am not looking to blame the banks but looking for them to think radically to the way they operate.

No comments:

Post a Comment